Before using this system please ensure:
You are an Exeter campus user. Cornwall campus and health library users should visit customer services at their library for further assistance.
You have read the Inter-Library Loans information on the University Library web site.
You have confirmed that the item you require is not available via the Electronic Library and is also not held by any of the University Libraries.
Points to consider before making a request:
- The Library will make the request on your behalf and will borrow books and journals from other libraries in the United Kingdom and from abroad (this may require the payment of an additional £28.00 or a further 2 tokens).
- Please note - Interlibrary Loans must be collected from and returned to the Library where the request was made; for example, items requested at the Forum Library must be collected from and returned to the same Library.
- Please make sure you require the item before submitting your request, as all requests will be charged for unless the British Library is unable to supply the item.
- Some items borrowed from other libraries may be "Library Use Only" and cannot be consulted outside of the Library. Staff will inform you if this is applicable, when the item arrives at Exeter.
- Books borrowed via the Interlibrary Loans Service must not be taken overseas.
- Items must be returned to the Library Services Desk by the due date. Customers who fail to return Interlibrary Loans promptly will be fined at a daily rate per item.
- You must always inform the Library at once if you lose an interlibrary loan. The British Library may charge in excess of £160 for a lost item.
To start your request process, please select one of the following types of Inter-Library Loans:
Book (£14.00 or 1 token)
Chapter of Book (£14.00 or 1 token)
Journal Article (£14.00 or 1 token)
To request any other type of material, please contact the relevant Inter-Library Loans team:
|Exeter Campus Libraries||Telephone: 01392 723872||E-Mail: email@example.com|
|Cornwall Campus Library||Telephone: 01326 370435||E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Health Library||Telephone: 01392 406800||E-Mail: email@example.com|